Thursday, August 5, 2010

Down and Out

Hey everybody it's Goodtar Jones, and I have decided to start a blog. It's very good timing too because there's never been a time that people cared about me less. All my old fans ignore me and the musicians all laugh at me. People spit on my old album covers, and they would probably create a big bonfire with them if I had sold enough for that. So now I figure my way to the big time is to post my thoughts online. I might even get a comment someday, which is a victory in itself. I have to enjoy the small victories because they're all I got left. So anyway, enjoy my blog. It's not like it costs you anything!

2 comments:

  1. GOODTAR ROCKS MY SOCKS.i have all of your albums

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you don't have Goodtar Jones in Monster Land, The Wanderer, or I Could Burst Into A Million Pieces. We never really got around to releasing them. It's a shame because there's some good stuff on those. Oh well, I guess that's something for the deluxe box set that will come out after I'm famous.

    ReplyDelete