Monday, October 4, 2010

Zombie Jones Jr.

Well ol' Goodtar ain't what he used to be. Over two months of blogging and I have nothing to show for it besides a couple of okay but not particularly good posts. I guess things have been a little on hold lately. I had to stop recording for a couple months in the summer because my computer was not working very well and I was worried about a complete crash. I now have an external hard drive so that is no longer a problem. I am now just waiting for my allergies to clear up so I can sing again. Or maybe I'm just making excuses. Either way I hope to be recording again soon. And maybe I'll come on here and post about my musical thoughts and all of that. Either way I'm going to try to come back from the dead. That's especially hard since I was barely alive in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment